Unsurpassed building systems
Setting the Standard for Modern Office Environments.
At 353 North Clark, the institutional quality building systems and amenities meet or exceed any other Class A location in the marketplace. Beyond just a building, 353 North Clark is a benchmark for exceptional design that makes good business sense – where the investment in state-of-the-art systems will yield the benefits of exceptional employee satisfaction and operational efficiency.
- Maximum daylight in office space will heighten productivity. 9-foot, floor-to-ceiling vision glass with unobstructed sightlines will maximize natural light in offices – proven to dramatically increase employee productivity.
- HVAC system performance will exceed any other existing Class A building in the CBD. Heat and air conditioning will meet the highest ASHRAE performance guidelines.
- Superior Elevator Capacity and Performance. Higher number of elevators per square foot provides elevator capacity that exceeds any other Class A office building in the CBD.
- Innovative Fire and Life Safety features will provide the highest level of protection and peace of mind for tenants. Pressurized stairwells will exceed Chicago Building Code for the safety and well-being of employees.
- Integrated systems will strengthen building security while decreasing operating costs. State-of-the-art security systems will be seamlessly integrated into the building’s infrastructure, enhancing tenant safety while improving building performance.
- Green building design will increase efficiency, reduce operational costs and minimize the impact on the environment. High-performance building design received LEED-CS Silver-pre-certification and will be LEED-certified.
- Concierge Services will cater to tenant needs and special requests. The building’s dedicated concierge will help book hotel and dinner reservations, plan corporate events and catering, coordinate dry cleaning, assist with the purchase of theater and concert tickets, and find the perfect gift for valued clients or business associates.
- Upscale dining options will deliver on the exacting standards of the building and its occupants. Whether a quick meal while on-the-go or a formal business dinner, employees and invitees will find restaurants that offer high-end seafood, steaks, and Mexican cuisine, an elegant ambience and attentive service at their fingertips.
- Conference Centers to accommodate individual meetings and group events up to 500 people. Tenants can choose from a range of flexible room configurations, including auditorium seating, classroom seating and individual conference rooms in addition to convenient food service and catering.
To find more information about building systems and amenities, please see the following:
- “Humanizing the Office Environment”
- “Daylight in Office Space”
- “Thermal Comfort – A Key to Occupant Satisfaction and Productivity”
- ASHRAE Performance Guidelines
- “Fire Safety Under the Chicago Building Code”
- Pressurized Stairwells
- “High-Rise Security From the Ground Up”
- “Direct Digital Control Systems”
- “The Business Case for Green Building”
- LEED Certification
- “Concierges Aren’t Just for Coffee Runs – Or for Hotels”