A WORLD-CLASS INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORTING BUSINESS SUCCESS
Where state-of-the-art systems ensure exceptional comfort, safety and efficiency.
At 353 North Clark, the institutional-quality building systems are designed to meet the exacting specifications of investment-grade tenants. The building is engineered to support business goals: the need for efficient, cost-effective operations, the desire to provide an ideal environment for valued employees and the importance of presenting an image of corporate leadership and business excellence. 353 North Clark has been designed and is managed and maintained to the highest office standards by a responsive team who shares in the pride and appreciation for this outstanding office structure.
- Superior Vertical Transportation – Class A elevator system provides unmatched transportation efficiency
- Unsurpassed Comfort & Air Quality – State-of-the-art HVAC system ensures optimal working conditions and employee productivity
- Heating and cooling performance exceeds any other office building in the CBD
- Superior indoor air quality maintained at all times
- Fire & Life Safety – Pressurized stairwells for the safety and well-being of employees
- Cutting-Edge Technology – Top-of-the-market electrical systems enable exceptional performance and provide flexibility for future requirements
- 12-14 watts per rentable square foot diversified load
- 7 watts per rentable square foot connected load